Misfit Cards

 Why do I do this?  

This is a question I often ask myself. The answer come back that I enjoy searching out the odd card, not for value but for discovery. I am not the type to travel the world exploring jungles or zip-lining my way down from a mountain. I explore comic book show, search the internet and collect item I like. Again it's not about value

This blog is about providing information to anyone who might be like myself, looking for that distinct card that is not purchased as part of a large set. I don't object to major manufacturers like Topps or Upper Deck. I object to multiple issues of the same sports figure under different set names all being produced by the same company with the hopes of obtaining high value

I am not going to focus on large sets, but individual cards that I have come across in my travels. There is information about sets on websites at Becketts, Trading Card Database and Jeff Allender's Checklist. This is done for enjoyment. 

If you have something to add please contact me I will try to add the information as I can

Comments